1. All equipment remains the property of the owner, Whitehouse Event Crockery ltd, 71 Shentonfield Rd, Sharston Industrial Area, Manchester M22 4RW.
2. It is the responsibility of the Customer to collect the Hire Goods from the Company and return them to the Company at the end of the Hire Period. If the Company agrees to deliver or collect the Hire Goods to and/or from the Customer it will do so at its standard delivery cost and such delivery and/or collection will form part of the Services. In the event that the Company specified an ‘am’ delivery or collection, this shall take place between the hours of 8:30am and 12 noon. In the event that the company specified a ‘pm’ collection or delivery, this shall take place between 12 noon and 4pm. All other delivery times including weekend must be negotiated prior to the goods going out.
3. The Customer must be present when the Hire Goods are delivered by the Company and he Customer must sign for delivery of all such Hire Goods.
4. In the event of loss or damage the customer will be charged the full replacement costs and these charges are payable on the due date of the invoice. A full list or charges are available on request.
5. The Customer shall return all glass crates and boxes supplied by the Company. Failure to return these items to the Company will result in a charge for their full replacement value being made against the Customer.
6. Whitehouse Event Crockery accepts no responsibility for any loss or injury caused by the use of any of the equipment.
7. All charges are for a minimum of a 1 – 3 day hire this includes 1 day prior to hire and the following day after the hire period unless cover a weekend. In which case the equipment must be returned on Monday immediately following. Terms for a longer period of hire are to be negotiated prior to collection/delivery.
8. Wash up charge is included in the hire price but there will be a 10 % wash charge if crockery is returned in an unsatisfactory state.
9. All cancellations must be confirmed in writing 14 days before the good are due to go out.
In the event of a cancellation a rebate of hire charges will be allowed as follows:-
14 days or more prior to delivery – no charge
Up to 10 days of delivery – 30% hire cost
Up to 5 days of delivery – 50% hire cost
Up to 48hrs of delivery – full hire cost
10. A minimum deposit of £75 or the full amount of the hire charges (whichever is the greater) will be payable on receipt of the order.
11. Deposits will be held against loss/damage or cancellation and will only be refunded when all the goods have been returned after checking back in stock.
12. Any private customer wishing to organise their own transport must be fully insured against loss or damage and must produce evidence of their insurance on demand.
13. Any parking fines or other parking costs incurred due to inadequate provisions made by the organisers of the event for delivery and collections made by Whitehouse Event Crockery will be re-charged to the customer.
14. Payment terms for account customers are strictly 14 days net , Any invoice outstanding beyond this period will be referred to a collection agency and will be subject to a surcharge to cover the collection costs incurred. This surcharge together with all other charges and legal fees incurred will be the responsibility of the customer and will be legally enforceable. All non account customers payments must be made and cleared 5 days before the any goods are delivered.
15. Whitehouse Crockery work hard to represent every product on this website as accurately as possible, but as each viewing device is calibrated and may display differently, we cannot make we cannot provide any guarantees regarding accuracy.
16. All prices are subject to the current rate of VAT